Surf shop en Somo y online: DESCUBRE todo lo que tenemos para ti.
Edición limitada, algodón orgánico. Surf en estado puro,
Playa de Somo, Cantabria.SHOP
Fashion for surfer kids.
Our inspiration in summer is surf, skate and van life.
CARBON FOOTPRINTIn 2022
We worked together with external partners to measure our carbon emissions across our supply chain.We based our approach on the widely accepted GHG Protocol accounting standard along with the Bilan Carbone® method and calculated all the carbon emissions at each stage, from raw and recycled material production, manufacturing of the products, decoration by our Official Dealers, to product use and end of life.For most of the stages we have been able to gather real data. For others, such as cotton farming and end-consumer use and end of life, we’ve used standard data from the Agency for Ecological Transition (ADEME) and other organisations.The total CO2 emissions for 2021 amount to 90,300 tons, of which less than 1% are scope 1 and 2 emissions; the remaining 99% are scope 3 emissions.* Based on these findings, we will establish a detailed action plan to reduce and compensate our carbon emissions.
Customizef in Cantabria
141/5.000Resultados de traducciónResultado de traducciónstar_borderAll our work is customized in workshops in Cantabria, with the aim of promoting local commerce and working with 0 km options.
We believe in the importance of being free and different, which is why our collections are less than 20 units.